Maggie Reuss-Newland "Helebores"
1. The Lockdown week 3 Scottish Landscape/Seascape images are now on the
Competitions and Notices page.
2. The Challenge for week 4 is "Stepping Back in Time". Any 2 or 3 images that we have not
yet seen taken in the last 5 years. Any subject, that has been lying in your archives just
waiting to be used. Images to John by Midnight Sunday 12 July.
3. Visit the Forum see an amazing set of screen shots from Maggie showing her work flow
applied to one of her floral images
4. Good day all. As we work our way through the Pandemic, and lockdown is starting to ease in Scotland gently, here is something to get your teeth into. A number of Camera Clubs in the country are providing a challenge to members each week to provide an image/images to satisfy a certain theme. I thoight we could have a go too, at least for a few weeks to guage if the interest was out there.
Each week a theme will be emailed out and if you want to join in you find two images suitable for that theme. This is not a competition at all, but a fun opportunity for folks to show their own interpretation.
5. The MCC photographs submitted for the Grampian Eye 2020 competition can
now be viewed by clicking on the button on The Competitions Page.
6 Don't forget to check out, visit, and possibly contribute to (Club Members only!)
the Moray Camera Club Flickr site. A direct, clickable link, which will take you
straight to the Flickr site can be found at the bottom of each page of this website.
7. Check out The Forum, (under the More drop down Menu) for articles.
8. The scores for The Grampian Eye Competition 2020 are now available on the
Competitons page. Special congratulations to PHIL GALLOWAY.
9. The scores for The Photographer of the Year are now available on the Competitions
page by clicking on the Moray Camera Club Awards 2019-20 button.
10. Sources of information for photogaphic techniques, Photoshop, and general photography can be found on the More page under Links. The Youtube references are not direct links to the Youtube pages, but the pages can be found by going into Youtube, and entering the page you require in the search bar. PHLEARN is really, really good for photoshop tutorials.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ISSUED 17 Mar 20
a) Moray Camera Club committee took the decision last night to cease all club activities immediately until further notice. There will be no more meetings on Monday nights, the Barbecue will be cancelled, and there will be no summer outings.
b) Our AGM will be put back till later in the year - a date will be circulated once it is safe to do so.